Terms and Conditions of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Hampshire Inn and Conference Center, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. Hampshire Inn has compiled the information on this Website for the use of guests, prospective guests and travel professionals.
All material found in the pages of this Website is protected under the copyright laws of The United States, Canada and of other countries. Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs in the pages of this Website may constitute trade names, trademarks or service marks of Hampshire Inn and Conference Center. The display of trademarks, trade names or service marks on pages at this Website does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted to anyone else. You are free to download the material posted on this Website for non-commercial purposes and to print it solely for your own personal purposes. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any downloaded content. You may not distribute copies of the material for any purpose or 'frame' it in any site you create or operate. You agree to abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any content on this Website. Any unauthorized downloading, transmission, republication or other copying or modification of material posted on this Website, including trademarks, trade names and service marks, may violate federal, common or civil law trademark law and copyright law, and may result in legal action.
Hampshire Inn and Conference Center reserves the right to take legal action against any unauthorized use of the trade names, trademarks and images found on this website.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Hampshire Inn and Conference Center has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Hampshire Inn and Conference Center's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Hampshire Inn's reasonable opinion, violates any Hampshire Inn and Conference Center policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Hampshire Inn and Conference Center's sole discretion. Hampshire Inn will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
1. Responsibility of Website Visitors. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful destructive content. The Website may contain content that has technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. Hampshire Inn disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
3. Copyright Infringement. As Hampshire Inn and Conference Center asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by hampshireinn.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Hampshire Inn in accordance with our policies. Hampshire Inn will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
4. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Hampshire Inn and Conference Center to you. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Hampshire Inn or third-party trademarks.
5. Changes. Hampshire Inn and Conference Center reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Hampshire Inn and Conference Center may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website. Such new features and services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
6. Termination. Hampshire Inn and Conference Center may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement you may simply discontinue using the Website. Hampshire Inn and Conference Center can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Hampshire Inn and Conference Center and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Hampshire Inn and Conference Center nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
8. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Hampshire Inn and Conference Center, or its suppliers, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Hampshire Inn and Conference Center under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Hampshire Inn and Conference Center shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control.
10. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Hampshire Inn and Conference Center, its contractors, and the respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement. 11. Links to other websites. Hampshire Inn and Conference Center does not control any third party website and is therefore not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. Hampshire Inn and Conference Center provides such links only as a convenience to you and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by Hampshire Inn of the linked website or any information contained in it.
12. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Hampshire Inn and Conference Center and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Hampshire Inn and Conference Center, or by the posting by Hampshire Inn and Conference Center of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of New Hampshire, U.S.A. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.